• Key concepts for therapeutic movement
• Movement, exercise and a constraints based approach. How do they differ?
• Exploring modern models of pain
• Pains affect on movement. A data driven view.
• The sensitivity continuum – Picking the right exercise for the current state
• Top down AND bottom up (cognitive + movement)
• Modern approach to movement screening
• Ankle rehab – Local movement skill
• Ankle rehab – Loading and task based rehab
• Ankle rehab – Designing a rehab program
• Movement variability What, why & how.
• 5Rs of rehab – Conceptual model
• Knee rehab – Local movement
• Knee rehab – Loading and task based rehab
• Knee rehab – Designing a rehab program
• Expectations, beliefs, preferences & goal setting
• Improving adherence to exercise programs (5As of self management)
• Hip rehab – Local movement skill
• Hip rehab – Loading and task based rehab
• Hip rehab – Designing a rehab program